The truth is that we live in troubled times. Sometimes our economy does well and other times we see the limitations we live within.
We can be like the Prodigal Son in the scriptures and spend like there is no tomorrow or we can prepare for the lean times that will surely come.
Just as the Prodigal Son had to learn, at some point our money will be gone and there will be no one in the country who will be able to help us, especially when we are all in the same situation. We just may end up sleeping and eating with the pigs in order to survive.
Churches and government programs can provide a certain amount of assistance but in the long run, it will be your own preparedness, your own skills, and your own presence of mind, that will make the difference for yourself and your family.
I purchased some of the books you see listed below and was amazed at what I learned. Most of the books come from Emergency Essentials or www.beprepared.com. I gathered everything I can think of that you might be looking for and put them in my own store. The cost for you is the same cost as it is to me. I have no special deals set up with the company so I pay the same as you do. However, I have added a $15 flat shipping fee because that is within what I pay plus about a $2 processing fee.
You can go directly to the merchant’s site yourself or leave an order with me. By doing that, you can also take advantage of other resources from which I order as well: such as Camping World and Quake Care. In other words, you can do it yourself and go to each individual provider or pay one time and let me order from them for you. I make only $2 per order so it’s up to you. I just want you to get what you need.
NOTE: The books I ordered for myself ended up being much better than expected. The information is superb and two of the books are muchbigger than they appear to be in the pictures. The encyclopedia is about three inches thick and possibly 8×11 inches. The Nuclear Survival Skills book is about an inch or so thick and around 8×11 as well.
I also ordered the Sprouting Book with the sprouting seeds and kit, the Encyclopedia, Nuclear Survival, and Emergency Preparedness Made Easy. I eventually expect to add all of the books listed here into my library.
If you see something you like, just click on the link and it will take you to the page detailing the item or click on the add to cart and add it directly.
Please do something now to prepare yourself and your family. Nothing can be more important than this. Find a way to do this, no matter what you have to sacrifice. I feel a heaviness in my heart because I foresee very trying times ahead. It will be a shame if we face those times unprepared.
I admit, I am new at this as well and I too am just getting started. I set up these stores AT MY COST to help you. What I collect from sales will never cover all my expenses but I don’t care. That’s why I am doing it the most affordable way I can for so please take advantage of my generosity now because I really believe that time is VERY short.
- Government Spending is out of hand; someday, they will have a day of reckoning and will have to deal with it, just as we will if our spending gets out of hand.
- Look at what is happening in the Middle East right now. We know that will have a huge affect on our economy here at home.
- Look at world economies right now and then try to say the same thing won’t happen to us, because what happens there will affect us in one way or another.
- Never mind about “If Obama’s Stimulus Plan Is Working” or not because we are past that point now. You may not have the ability to foresee the future but you do live in the present. The present is costing us much more than yesterday and we know that, without question, tomorrow will cost us more. We also know that our jobs may be on the hook because many companies are struggling or will end up closing their doors, which will cause us to suffer personally.
- We know the forecasts, all we have to do is watch what the experts say to know that’s true. I think we need to take the money we have now and redirect it to prepare for the future. Take the stuff sitting in boxes or on shelves in the garage that you have not used in a long time and sell them. Use that money to buy supplies you will need in an emergency, to survive a calamity, or to better handle a downturn in the economy.
- Don’t forget about terrorism risks. Also, we have Iran, Pakistan, Korea, and others who have nukes and are just waiting for an opportunity to use them against us.
Please don’t be stubborn and naive and think “All is Well” because “It Isn’t”! I am working on a full pledge store right now, but for now, all I have is the book store. Go to http://OurDaysOnlineBooks.com. Also, be watching for http://by.OurDayShopping.com.