You can’t make all the people happy all the time but you can do your best to meet people in the middle. This would be the case that many Republicans wish would happen with Democrats. The problem is that supporting repeal of the Health Care Bill means Congress (i.e., Pelosi and Reid) would have to admit that what they passed was a huge mistake. Thus, not many Democrat will stake their future on helping Republicans repeal the bill?
When Republicans start looking into the facets of the bill, they will discover how Obama redirected the money funded by tax payers and spent it on questionable sources.
- I’m talking about the billions he put aside for staffing the so-called death panel board.
- They will see the billions paid to terrorist groups and to help Palestine and Gaza.
- Also, they will see the billions that was stolen from the people and put into the world bank to fund other nations.
- No wonder Harry Reid said he will not bring the bill to a vote in the Senate.
The Spin is On!
Democrat’s opposition to repealing the Health Care bill is getting the spin right now. They must think people are stupid when they say things like “people will die if the bill is repealed”. In other words, they make it sound like repealing the bill means there will be no health care reform and things will return to how it was before. When Republicans say they will put back what the people want from the bill, they use the picture of an old woman in the hospital, who is already eligible for Medicare being left to die because there would be no coverage. When presented with the fact that these people have Medicare coverage either way, the Congresswoman said “You don’t understand logic.”
We continually hear Democrats use false rhetoric to scare people into thinking the Republicans are racist and don’t want to help the poor, especially the black poor. I’m so sick of these ridiculous claims coming from Democrats when the Republicans have repeatedly said they will rebuild the bill and make it clearer and legal. It will NOT be government takeover of healthcare and that seems to be the objection of most Democrats. They want to include abortion and the public option.
Remember that student loans were also included in the health care bill, which has nothing to do with health care. I’m sure that will be removed, since it is nothing short of also taking over student loans. People don’t see that the plans of government is to take over every aspect of the American way of life, control it, and use the income from it to fund government. If people want to live that way then they need to live in another country because that is NOT what America is about. Yes, we take care of the poor, but we won’t do it through government programs.
Democrats Say Just Fix It
Democrats want to just fix the bill and not repeal it. Republicans feel there is too much wrong with the bill and the only way to fix it is to start over by repealing it and add back the good parts.
- Remember that Republicans were kept out of the development of the bill completely because Democrats didn’t want to hear their complaints.
- Of course Republicans said “NO” because they did not approve of what Congress was doing; and, in some cases, what they were doing was unconstitutional.
- Congress had not read the 2,000 page bill before passing it. Remember Pelosi saying “We’ve got to pass this bill so we can see what’s in it”? Knowing that,, how can you see a problem with Republicans wanting to start over?
- What about the money Obama collected and then redirected that the tax payers are required to fund but do not benefit them…which falls on the heads of those who barely make it now because of being over-burdened with taxes and future generations who will be tax burdened?
- What Democrat have you heard tell you these reasons for repealing the bill? I doubt you will hear it from most of them. I wonder if they even know that these things were done.
So now you have the basic complaints of those from both sides of the fence.
*I wonder you feel about this controversy?
*What do you think needs to be done with the Health Care Bill?
*Do you believe that fixing the bad parts of the bill is enough?
*Or do you think they need to start fresh and then add the parts people want but with clear vergage that is not 2,000 pages long?