In 2004, the people of Arizona passed SB 2000 that requires proof of citizenship when registering to vote.
Governor Jan Brewer was just on Fox News telling Neil Cavuto that the 9th Circuit Court overturned SB 2000, which represented the”WILL OF THE PEOPLE”.
This is preposterous! It means illegals can cross into Arizona with false documents and vote for the President of the United States, State Officials, and local propositions. Have you ever heard of anything so outrageous in your life as this?
All of this just proves what the Democrats-Socialist-Communists plan is for leading this nation. We know they want
- No borders
- No need for citizenship
- No need for proof of citizenship to vote in community school issues as long as they have a green card and pay taxes
- Mexico’s illegals can vote in the United States
What does all of this mean for the future of the United States of America?
It is clear that Obama, the Democrat Party (i.e., the Democrat/Socialist Party) and the courts plan to promote the New World Order.
This means ONE government includes the United Nations as the only ONE to judge and punish according to International Law.
With One World Government, our troops can be required to serve in the UN to fight wars in other nations — even though our Constitution forbids such a requirement. Basically, it means our military cannot be required to wear United Nations Uniform.
Why do you think George Soros has so much interest in what happens in the United States? What benefits is he looking for and how does what happens here affect him?
If you consider that Spooky George is part of the “One World Order” concept and that he will have access to the purse strings through the World Bank, then his interest in America explains everything doesn’t it?
Why does George work through the liberal movement in our government?
- It is obvious that Liberals are the only ones who are not committed to the American Way of Life.
- It is also obvious that those who follow the movement are the same people who can’t think for themselves.
- They are gullible enough to swallow the lies told to them.
- They don’t have the experience to know the warning signs of an oppressive government
- They don’t have the experience to know what Communism/Socialism/Marxism does to a country.
- Our youth are the foot-soldiers for the Liberal movement because they are the rebels in society. They are the same ones who think they are free-thinking and free-acting, but in reality, they are being used by evil doers.
- Sadly, the youth do not have the experience to know that a rude awakening is coming.
- When all of those freedoms they have now — but don’t appreciate — are lost and what they think they want is achieved, they will find out that what they got is a lot different from what they expected.
- All rights that they thought they would have in the future will go right out the window and they will wish they still had what they didn’t appreciate before.
What do you think is the solution? I suspect you are thinking the solution is to boot out those in government that want to destroy the American Way. They have to go, and go right now…Remember November 2nd, 2010.
Once we clean house in both parties, cleaning out the Democrats first because they are the biggest threat right now, and then replace the President with a person who believes in self-government by representation.
The most important solution is for “WE THE PEOPLE” to take more responsibility with our votes. We cannot afford to be complacent any more.
We have to become involved in government and know what is going on in Congress and the Senate.
I learned what was going on by watching c-span. I saw the Congressional hearing of 9/11 and how they gave permission for Bush to go into Iraq. Interestingly, now the” left” claim that it was Bush who made the decision when it was Congress who gave permission and the funding?
I learned, by watching the Senate and the House review the issues and debating the merits, that they take their job more seriously than we do as voters.
The House was diligent in questioning inspection experts to learn the risk of nuclear and biochemical weapons that Iraq had the potential to use against us.
On the other hand, the Senate spent the whole time convincing their fellow members that they follow the Party’s position. Few of them were brave enough to step out from the crowd and vote their conscience.
What I’ve learned since is that the best defense against abusing the people’s trust is knowledge. Also, the best defense against government tyranny is knowledge and education on the subject.
We cannot afford to believe main stream media because they are beholden to the Liberal agenda. Instead, we can learn the truth better by going on to the Internet and search for the pros and the cons of a topic.
I used the Internet to learn everything they have on a subject. I made a decision about what I believe after I read all I could about it. What you read on this blog is the result of what I’ve learned and decided is the truth. I expect you to do the same when you read my reports.
You need to know the truth about these things for yourself. If you don’t know that what I’m telling you is the truth, I challenge you to find out for yourself (if I can do it so can you).
I am not a professional, as I am sure you have figured out. I am just a common person who wants to know what’s going on in government. Then, once I find out, I want to share what I’ve learned with you.
I trust that you will do the same as I have and learn the truth for yourself. Then make decisions based on what you believe is true. That’s how you become part of the solution and not the problem.
If you are with me on this, to be part of the solution and not the problem, then pass on what you’ve learned to your associations. Pass along my posts with a note that supports the points made in the article. Without your own comments, why should people listen to me?