Origninally reported on sodahead ActionJackson and 2 days ago
For more information on this topic and for more video that show Muslim beliefs. http://canwebelieveit.info/2010/09/13/why-muslim-intolerance/
We have been hearing a great deal of news about Muslims lately, about their religion, about whether it is or is not peaceful, and if it is a religion that we should fear?
With this subject dominating the media, the Internet, and Social discussions, it is now necessary to answer some of the questions you may be having right now.
From the series you’ve been reading the past week about Muslims and the Ground Zero Mosque, you should now know the following facts:
- The burqa is a piece of clothing that covers the entire face, except for a slot to see. In some cases, the whole face is totally covered with a darkened screen over the eyes so the woman can see. Women wearing burqas are part of the requirement of dress for women in Muslim nations.
- Muslim is NOT a religion. It is a way of life that involves religion, dress, behavior, politics, and social dealings.
- Islam requires Muslims to infiltrate the world through four phases and establish sharia law. The goal is complete take-over of the host country. Violence is the norm at phase four, even though phase one is peaceful.
- Sharia Law abuses women and gives them no respect as a human being. Their lives consists of serving and giving pleasure to a man and then man in return, will abuse or murder a woman who does not obey the law.
- The Koran is a book of law. It is written by one man, Mohammed, and every word is to be obeyed.
- The Koran is considered sacred, just as the Bible is considered sacred to Christians.
- Even though the beginning of the Koran is peaceful, which many will quote as supporting that Muslims are peaceful. However, the rule is that anything written later negates past writings and the newest writings need to be obeyed. In newer writings, violence replaces peace.
From this series about Muslims, you should know that, even though Muslims may not be a threat to the security of this nation yet, there will be as their numbers grow and they make more demands on their communities, states, and nation.
Their increase in population is causing numerous conflicts between Muslim and non-Muslims. The conflict centered around the Mosque/Community Center that is 600 yards from ground zero is a good example of this situation.
It was my own concerns and fears about Muslims that prompted me to research this topic in an attempt to understand my fear; after all, the key to overcoming fear is to gain an understanding. However, now that I know more about the religious side of Muslims, and now that I understand the phases they go through to infiltrate a country, and knowing they are commanded to advance sharia law throughout the world, my concern has increased greatly.
We have had numerous discussions on Sodahead.com about this topic. Many of them have a great amount of anger toward Muslims because of the planned 13-story Mosque/Center around ground zero.
It appears that the anger being vented toward Muslims at this time may erupt in violence between Islam nations abroad and the American people.
This was demonstrated when Pastor Jones threatened to burn Korans on September 11th as a statement against the ground zero Mosque. This threat ignited Muslim anger around the world and went as far far as the White House.
So what is the answer in quailing the escalating anger among Americans toward Muslims and the reactions coming from the Islamic world?
I asked that question of my friends on Sodahead because I told them I was doing a report on this subject. Their answers represent many of the opinions across this nation.
Some of their remarks include